Involvement Update – Spring 2013 – watch this space – coming soon –
HPFT’s new RIGHT Principles for Involvement
These principles have been drafted together with a group of service users and carers and will guide us in planning involvement activities in the future.
If you have any questions or feel you may like to get involved with the Trust, please contact me.
Please contact Sophie Taylor (01727 804761) or Karen Reed on (01727 804927) if you are interested in helping us to make our services the best.Even if you can only spare a few minutes, we’d welcome your comments and ideas.
Sophie Taylor, Inclusion and Engagement Manager email: email@example.com
Other opportunities for involvement:
• Become a member of our Trust
• Meeting your local governor
• Learning days, half days and evening sessions which will include information on current services and developments.
• Helping us to develop better information for the public about our services and plans
• Helping the Trust to promote good mental health in the community
Service User and Carer Involvement
Having your say
Making your wishes known
Concerned about someone?